There’s no such thing as a bad lash day at Tre Spa! Getting a lash lift and tint will lift and darken your natural lashes and create a balanced, effortless look. Our Lash Lift and Tint treatment offers our customers a safe and natural alternative to eyelash extensions.
During the treatment your lashes are lifted back, then the formulation is applied to restructure the eyelashes, giving them a curved and wide layout. For tinting your lashes, a special dye is applied to your lashes after the lift process, giving you weeks of dark, full lashes without mascara! Tre Spas’ Lash Lift and Tint treatment lasts from six to eight weeks and is perfect for those who have eyelashes that grow straight out.
What kind of results can I expect from my lash lift & tint?
The results of your lash lift and tint will depend on what kind of natural lashes you have. The longer your natural lashes are, the more dramatic your results will be.
How long does an eyelash lift last?
An eyelash lift will last for up to eight weeks. Your stylist will work with you to develop a maintenance schedule that works best for your lashes.
Are lash lifts bad for your eyelashes?
Professional lash lifts are gentle and safe!
Can you put mascara on after an eyelash lift?
Yes, you can put mascara on after the first 24 hours of your service.
What to know before you go
While this treatment is very safe, the chemical solution can be irritating for some with sensitive skin. To set yourself up for the best results, your lashes should be healthy (not brittle or breaking). If you are worried about the health of your lashes, try using a lash conditioning serum to boost lash density and length weeks prior to getting a lash lift and tint.
Lash Lift & Tint Aftercare
During the first 24 hours after your lash lift and tint, do not:
- Get your lashes wet or expose them to sweat, moisture, or steam.
- Expose your lashes to heat or a tanning bed.
- Sleep directly on your face.
- Apply makeup to your lashes
- Directly apply a lash serum or product that contains oil. After the first 24 hours, a lash serum can be applied to your lash line.
After the first 24 hours & in between appointments:
- Brush your lashes each day, preferably in the morning after sleeping.
- Clean your face and eyes as you usually would.
- Try not to intensely rub directly on your lash line.
- If you swim in the pool, wear goggles to try to keep your lashes from being over exposed to chlorine. Chlorine is the worst thing for your lash tint!
- Direct sun exposure will shorten the longevity of your lash tint, so make sure to be wearing sunglasses or a hat for protection.
JOIN OUR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM & SAVE MONTHLY!
Tre Spa offers yearly memberships that includes 10% off any services of their choice for the entire year. Membership packages are also available that in depending on which you chose, will be a monthly fee that you receive free service(s) for. Membership packages are different for both salon locations, so please make sure you select the correct location when viewing/purchasing membership packages. Visit our membership program page to learn more about all the different packages offered!